National Siecap events focus on the significance of Blockchain and the latest supply chain trends
We’re looking forward to sharing insights at three big Siecap events this week. Starting in Brisbane on Tuesday 30 October, then moving to Sydney on Wednesday 31 October and Melbourne on Thursday 1 November, over 300 delegates will join us for ‘All you really need to know about Blockchain and the latest supply chain trends’.
These booked-out breakfast events will feature presentations by:
- Paul Bell, CIO of Open Port
- David Irvine, CEO of Siecap Project Management and Advisory
- Geoffrey Knowles, Director Consulting for Siecap Project Management and Advisory
They’ll be discussing:
- the evolution of Blockchain
- supply chain and logistics trends and industry insights relating to property, warehousing, inventory and transportation.
We look forward to some valuable insights and lively discussion – stay tuned for our roundup of the events.