Siecap is proud to announce that CEO David Irvine has been invited to present at PASA’s MRO for Procurement conference on 20th September at The Stamford Plaza in Brisbane.
David brings over two decades of industry experience to the conference and will be discussing lessons learnt in driving change for MRO parts management which will deliver real results through implementation, alongside a distinguished lineup of experts who’ll be speaking at the event.
This event is designed to provide information needed to achieve MRO and spare parts inventory management goals. The two day conference will be highlighting insights into:
- Making the business case for MRO management
- Understanding the biggest challenges in MRO procurement today
- Who should be accountable for MRO and why?
- Agile procurement and why it is important in the MRO space
- Supply Chain Planning for MRO Materials
- The impact of the Internet of Things on MRO and spare parts management
- The role of 3D printing in spare parts management
- Driving change – the skills and attributes for success
- The role of technology in effective spare parts management
For more information visit or to register for the event visit: http://pasamro.com/